Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
up at 2 AM till about 4 ---just woke again ---still need help getting up if laying down . now youngest G/kids awake

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Big day today as I'm on my week of vacation, finally. But even more important is that we are taking the boys to their first Twins game tonight. I don't know if I've been this excited and worried about going to a game before lol. It will obviously he the 4 in my family, but then my dad, my sister, and her stepson all going. Of course I plan on watching very little of the game at this point since we will be trying to keep a 1 and 3 year old happy during the game lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Big day today as I'm on my week of vacation, finally. But even more important is that we are taking the boys to their first Twins game tonight. I don't know if I've been this excited and worried about going to a game before lol. It will obviously he the 4 in my family, but then my dad, my sister, and her stepson all going. Of course I plan on watching very little of the game at this point since we will be trying to keep a 1 and 3 year old happy during the game lol

Be prepared to buy lots of snacks to keep them happy...works with my 3 & 5 year old grandsons!

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, some friends are coming over and we are going swimming at the community pool

Have fun at the game Zach @clarkzac, I know when we brought Logan to his first game we could go to fan services and they printed out a certificate to commemorate his first game and then they mailed it to us, wonder if the Twins do that too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

6 more hours here, then a nice weather day off. But might just sleep the whole day, been feeling crummy and really tired all week. No idea why but it's not a good way to go thru a 50 hour week...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all, some friends are coming over and we are going swimming at the community pool

Have fun at the game Zach @clarkzac, I know when we brought Logan to his first game we could go to fan services and they printed out a certificate to commemorate his first game and then they mailed it to us, wonder if the Twins do that too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
They are actually supposed to be having a scoreboard message!

Members online