Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 7/10*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Wanna play a fun game of find the baseball? This was the first of 2 storms last night. 2nd storm brought in more rain and gusts up to 60 mph. Trees uprooted throughout town and plenty of damage. We just started getting wheat in at work on Thursday, so this is gonna be a tough one on farmers in our area20210709_175918.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Rainy, Lazy day in the Middle of America. I'm just drinking coffee and watching NCIS reruns. @clarkzac Hopefully it's passed you now. Keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get that bad here.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Should be in the clear here. Already talked to my insurance agent. Gutters are beat up pretty bad, I'm sure the roof is too. This one was noticeable from down the road lol.

Work took a pretty good beating too20210709_192230.jpeg20210710_071327.jpeg47892.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My sister in-law who owns the apartment I live in just told me that she's in the first part of the process to sell this 3 apartment house and the house next door that she lives in. :oops: She says it will take a few months. I'll move into my parents house that they left my sister and I when they passed away.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
My sister in-law who owns the apartment I live in just told me that she's in the first part of the process to sell this 3 apartment house and the house next door that she lives in. :oops: She says it will take a few months. I'll move into my parents house that they left my sister and I when they passed away.
sounds like everything will end well for you at least
i will be moving into my childhood house got a year to finish my lease here at my apt, prolly take that long with all my crap here lolwall of shame.jpg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I have 32 years of stuff to deal with. I start to get up set when I have to throw out stuff my wife liked, now that she's gone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts