Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 7/11******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, finnished a online census survey yesterday. my favorite question was
"have you worked in the last five years" answer no.:D

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning Gents.
LOT'S and lots of coffee this morning to help my wife put the finishing touches on my daughter's high school graduation party this afternoon.
I remember preparing for birthday parties for maybe 15-20 people at the most when she and her sisters were younger, but now possibly 100+ that were invited to this is a totally different animal.. 🤔 😬

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning Gents.
LOT'S and lots of coffee this morning to help my wife put the finishing touches on my daughter's high school graduation party this afternoon.
I remember preparing for birthday parties for maybe 15-20 people at the most when she and her sisters were younger, but now possibly 100+ that were invited to this is a totally different animal.. 🤔 😬
Dang that’s huge. Good luck with that.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Just met with the heating & cooling guy. Hopefully everything is fixed. Got a few hours of work done. Heading to the LCS to hang out and try not to spend any $$$.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all! Just met with the heating & cooling guy. Hopefully everything is fixed. Got a few hours of work done. Heading to the LCS to hang out and try not to spend any $$$.

HDoPevS.gif

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
took a 3200 count box of Red Sox put in alpha order --- pulled ONE card of a player = 187 different players = 60 are RC or first year cards 1980/2020- boxed listed on Bay . Add spent several hours in pool with twins -5 year olds . Tonight CAR show -- not far from house .