Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ugh --want a good work out ? try loading eight 3200 count boxes . Duh -- sold out of one player FORGOT who ---LOL . Only missed three player request .When you almost sell $200 , of cards $2.00 ----$5.00 each you know your customers ------NBA = NOT moving and my Panthers getting short . Had three ask how to unload their inventory ---one I'd like to see but out of my price range =1970's . Now to try to unload some non selling items

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Evening...mowed the grass this morning and got a little rain this afternoon. Lawn was looking pretty weedy, so it looks like grass again!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good Evening all! Almost midnight & just checking in. Drove an hour plus one way to do an inspection this evening. Rained all the way there. It stopped when I was almost there. Took the pictures and drove back. Hit 3 Walmarts on the way home. All sold out of cards and top loaders. Did get 1500 penny sleeves.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts