Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD***** 7/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
half cup coffee down = now add 12 pills = when walking i rattle .
Oldest G/son had a wreck in rain storm ---when 17 with a G/F we all got in a hurry--- tore up a truck not hurt . Well his dad joking on FB was told by CENSORES that they will block him if he doesn't stop . This boy drives a bulldozer at work / training to be mechanic / built several cars . Picture is one he helped make . BTW he's working on MY car i wrecked 1970 LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20210322_0009_NEW.jpg
    IMG_20210322_0009_NEW.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 7

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My sister decided to have more trees cut down around the yard. Those woodchippers are loud ! :( Not fun to listen to that after spending 5 nights on the hospital.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My sister decided to have more trees cut down around the yard. Those woodchippers are loud ! :( Not fun to listen to that after spending 5 nights on the hospital.
yelling on heart floor was 24 hours a day ----nurses checked on me regular --i never called for them .I'd tell them something funny -told wish more like me .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
yelling on heart floor was 24 hours a day ----nurses checked on me regular --i never called for them .I'd tell them something funny -told wish more like me .
I used to tease my wife with silly jokes and wild stories, when she was in the hospital. Usually in front of the nurses. Just to make my wife laugh and wonder about my sanity. :LOL:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts