Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 8/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
have a Catholic gathering to attend this morning-- My other mother's family ---since funerals are limited . this is a large family . I was also employee of company .

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. Going to be good today, and I have to get in the attic for a bit. Guess I’d better do that early.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
all you that collect ONE player --i hate you !!!! Having a local minor league team that i have lots of contact with i CAN'T do one player . Now i also get to meet many of these young men's GIRL FRIENDS ------WOW --- one last year voice could melt a block wall --from New Orleans .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
all you that collect ONE player --i hate you !!!! Having a local minor league team that i have lots of contact with i CAN'T do one player . Now i also get to meet many of these young men's GIRL FRIENDS ------WOW --- one last year voice could melt a block wall --from New Orleans .
I was watching batting practice a few years ago and ended up talking to Michael Chavis' girlfriend. When he came over to sign some cards for me, I had her sign one of them also. My first player/girlfriend card!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good Saturday morning Gents!

Another nice day here and then rain tomorrow.

Edit: Hey Mods, how about dropping the ban hammer on this crook Chiguy82 that's been posting in the Baseball and Basketball Buy/Sell boards. Looks like Anthony's been taken.

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good Saturday morning Gents!

Another nice day here and then rain tomorrow.

Edit: Hey Mods, how about dropping the ban hammer on this crook Chiguy82 that's been posting in the Baseball and Basketball Buy/Sell boards. Looks like Anthony's been taken.
Oh no!!

Members online