Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really wish that ROMLB were cheaper on Amazon. I'm wanting to order a few to get signed, but they aren't as cheap as they were when I checked just a couple of days ago. Rawlings was selling them direct through Amazon for $14.99 just a few days ago, but now they are at $19.99. I was planning on purchasing a few to get signed TTM, but I'm going to hold off at that price for now. I just figured since I was going to be making an order on Amazon I might as well check and see if there was anything else that I could use

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, just got back from Cooperstown and it was a zoo! The place was packed "pole to hole" for a lack better wording, but I did manage to snap a few pics of a few players that were there doing signings:

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1406411595.602435.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1406411617.030854.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1406411633.289281.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just did a little more research on the game used ball that I got from the [email protected] on the 13th. I finally entered the hologram number in online to see when it was pitched, and found out that it was the very first pitch of the game! I know, that probably doesn't mean much to most, but to me its pretty cool! It was pitched to Brian Dozier by Brett Anderson in the top of the 1st with a 0-0 count. I got it just because it was pitched to Dozier, who later went on to have his first multi-home run game that day

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here are a couple of photos of the Red Sox championship ring given away at Salem last night. It is metal and was made by Ginger's jewelers in Roanoke.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's pretty sweet Danny!

Does anybody know of any Heritage collectors in the MT? Or just Heritage collectors in general? I threw together what I thought was a decent lot

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I saw your Vid @AmishDave, so are you guys just busy in the summer? Seemed like you're in a resort town, or a town on the way to a Resort? Plus, I didn't realize how close you guys are to our Friendly neighbors to the North...
Yes, we're a tourist town. Great fishing up this way. I think, for plates on vehicles, I saw: New York, New Mexico, Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Cali, Pennsylvania, North & South Dakota, Washington, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, South Carolina, Illinois and Alaska. We rock in the summer. Lucky I have 60% helmet wears that work at the store and bring absolutely jack shit to the table. Thus why I'm in a constant bad mood, lol. Yeah, we're a stones throw away from the Canadian Border.

Members online

Latest posts