Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I saw your Vid [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION], so are you guys just busy in the summer? Seemed like you're in a resort town, or a town on the way to a Resort? Plus, I didn't realize how close you guys are to our Friendly neighbors to the North...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Got the Red Sox replica ring last night and will try to get a picture on soon. Got to move mom's stuff to another room and storage unit today.
DANNY

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Ran out of parts so got to have the day off. Slept in til 7:30. Here's some Topps redemption mail from yesterday, for my PC. Both /25.

myjeta9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No plans for today really. I might swing by my grandparents' house. My grandpa was scheduled to go down to have surgery yesterday since he had a stroke a month ago. Well the doctor's messed up and they can't do surgery since one side is 100% blocked. The other side is 60% blocked, but doesn't meet their criteria for surgery so they sent him home. It makes me a little nervous/worried

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If anyone lives near Atlanta, I have two tickets to the Luke Bryan concert tonight you can have.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin' All!

Parts have come to a complete hault at FoMoCo. The company the dock workers work for seems to have forgotten their agreement they made just 24hrs ago and now the dock workers are talking strike, which means we'll strike with them!

I'll keep you's updated on the labor situation!

Here's some Topps redemption mail from yesterday, for my PC. Both /25.

myjeta9y.jpg

Nice cards!

Fordman

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all! Down here at the HoF museum and it's a mad house here, too bad I'm all by my lonely since the wife is at work ad my daughter is hanging out with her friends...oh well, more fun for me I guess.

Members online