Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scammer AT THE NATIONALS!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
This kind of crap happens in our hobby all the time, and its always worse whenever money's involved.

Why people continue to put faith in grading is beyond me.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Potential Scammer AT THE NATIONALS!

If blowout is so great why don't you go there? Why even link this thread. Why not say hey this card isn't inscribed by the player. Here's the guy who faked it.

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Jon, every time you post, you come off as a confrontational douche.

Not everyone that is on here is on BO and it's still nice to know when people are scumbags.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If blowout is so great why don't you go there? Why even link this thread. Why not say hey this card isn't inscribed by the player. Here's the guy who faked it.

Before you get too many dumbass posts. Just stop posting.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I don't understand the big deal about it. The card is CLEARLY marked as a refactor, is clearly marked as #d /500 and there is no mention of social media on the tag.

The only person that will be taken by this is a complete moron.

Plus, who leaves 2013 card in an 8 in the holder? That was the biggest thing that caught my attention and the rest is easily discerned from there.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

What are you talking about? 34 posts and such an attitude.

The evidence was dropped around page 12. This guy's a dealer at the national and one of the true scumbags in the hobby.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Potential Scammer AT THE NATIONALS!

So it's Boomo? Or jaderrock?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

To inform people to be careful when dealing with this clown. Now the question is why don't you mind your buisness and open your own forum so you can tell people what to do.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
i don't have any dumbass posts. this thread is just useless with out PROOF which the BODA always lacks

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
This is HUGE for the hobby whether some of you guys want it to be or not. BGS gave a card with a twitter handle inscription a "10" autograph grade and there is concrete proof that the inscription was added after the card was pulled and sold on ebay. Not only is the guy a scammer but BGS is going to be getting a TON of bad press.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I guess I don't see the big deal here. Obviously he shouldn't have added the inscription but anybody who knows about these social media cards could tell that it's probably not an authentic one. Seems like much about nothing IMO.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Potential Scammer AT THE NATIONALS!

This is HUGE for the hobby whether some of you guys want it to be or not. BGS gave a card with a twitter handle inscription a "10" autograph grade and there is concrete proof that the inscription was added after the card was pulled and sold on ebay. Not only is the guy a scammer but BGS is going to be getting a TON of bad press.
But they'll just come back with "we grade the auto, not the inscription" which I suppose is true? Its tough to say how much crap Beckett should get for this. You'd expect the industry standard in graded Chrome to catch this I suppose but Beckett, like most hobby establishments, is a shadow of its former self

Members online

Latest posts