Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scumbag mod "houdini" life bans me from BO forum for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This thread seems to be getting out of hand. If only there was a board member - maybe one who had some kind of access that is superior to that of normal board members - who could reign in control of the this thread. Maybe like a moderator...

LOL

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
This thread seems to be getting out of hand. If only there was a board member - maybe one who had some kind of access that is superior to that of normal board members - who could reign in control of the this thread. Maybe like a moderator...

LOL
No!! They need to let this tire fire burn!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

LOL
This seems tame to me. I don't spend much time on message boards anymore. Is all who's left is sensitive people who can't handle opinionated posters? Sure seems that way. Every time I make any kind of post critical of anything, here or BO, I'm bombarded by cry babies who get emotionally upset at criticism of literally anything.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yeah right. I think you believe passive aggression is funny. You're not funny. You're a bully like Trump who calls his victims victims in a pathetic attempt to diminish the bullying. Meanwhile, you're still just a loser internet bully. And not even a funny one.
Damn

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
This seems tame to me. I don't spend much time on message boards anymore. Is all who's left is sensitive people who can't handle opinionated posters? Sure seems that way. Every time I make any kind of post critical of anything, here or BO, I'm bombarded by cry babies who get emotionally upset at criticism of literally anything.
Kinda like you do when anyone responds to your thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Kinda like you do when anyone responds to your thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
You think a "response" is always equal to attacks and nonsense? If someone attacks me, I respond in kind. Deal with it. I don't bully anyone for no reason like you trolls do. I don't verbally attack anyone for no reason like you trolls do. Look at my post history. I don't ever verbally assault anyone without them first doing it to me. You guys are just mad because I respond to you just like you attack me. Grow a pair. Sack up. Get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts