Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sept Night Crew

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haste, are you trolling the fine people of FCB!?!?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Btw, my Porcello Bowman red ref. will be in sell list to COMC in about a month (I got delayed on other projects, was supposed to sell in Aug) and am curious to know what kind of sly person would want to buy a high end FredFred.

Haste, are you trolling the fine people of FCB!?!?

It wasn't me, but I will check it out. My fave trolling style back in the day (on FB) was to find some lady thats well respected in the community and have her stealth participate, aka feeding her lines then attack her, so everyone attacks me. 😂 I could also fly solo and make 2 accts at places and go back and forth, or do "pure solo" but that's not as efficient.

Well if it isn't me, then whom? This mystery is need of the Hardy Boys!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So I've been busy doing some detective work. The mystery man quotes an article by Bob D'angelo, so I put that name through an anagram search. Here are some of the clues I've spotted and pinned to my detective board. (with pins and string)

1. Angled Boob
2. Dangle Boob
3. Oblong Bead
4. Gland Boo Be
5. Angle Do Bob
6. Gobble No Ad
7. Bongo A Bled
8. God Bean Lob

Its going to take a while to sort this out, but I think I have some suspects. . .

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This Brock Lesnar vs Jon Jones hypothetical match is starting to look more and more possible. 😯 If it ever does happen, I predict it would be the most watched fight ever... by a large margin.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Who is the mystery man? (MM)
Alrighty, here is what my sleuthing has turned up so far in terms of facts: nothing.

Ok, so its time to go to my favorite thing: mindless opinion! 😋
I will start with the names being brought up first. . .

@mouschi
The reason I don't think its Tanner is the pictures would be higher quality and more frequent.
Odds: 0-1%

@death2redemptions
From conversations I have had with him I know he has experience trolling, and I would expect a bit more tbh. Also MM ability to stay on topic and not make jokes at the expense of self disqualify D2R. . . although I'd love to be wrong!
Odds:0-1%

@cgilmo
Starting to make a bit more sense, as having admin privileges could be 1 way around posting w/ multiple accts. Also drums up interest here. Still I don't think big daddy Gil would do any timewasters not centered around food or 'tang.
Odds:3-5%

@JVHaste
Oh, an easy one! I know I'm me, so me can't be behind it unless me has an underlying issue preventing me the understanding of me. There is an old Simpsons joke where Carl Carlson hires a private detective to see whos stealing his shoes at night and it turns out he is schizophrenic and bi polar. 🤔 So I guess there's a chance. . .

Next time we get into more interesting options!

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Round 2!

@banjar
Hmm, you and I were just talking about how nothing interested happens here? :D and you were the one who tagged me into the thread, which was what I would do back in the trolling days. I don't think this completely fits, but those facts alone give you a point or two.
Odds:2-3%

@finestkind
A few months back I wrote him a msg about how I thought he would enjoy becoming a full blown troll and the benefits of trolling. This was back when I had a lot of computer errors and sht wouldn't send, so I never think he got it. He knew about him going to Net54, which is a possible clue.
Odds:1-2%

@WizardofOz1982
He only gets on the list because of being the 2nd poster in the original thread, asking a question. Usually if you do a multiplayer routine the troll account leads and the establish one is the first to respond (for obvious reasons) but I don't know much about the user!
Odds:4-6%

Some crazy random shill guy
Ok, what if it isn't a secret FCB user? . . .just some dude who wants to hustle for a few bucks. If I had time I could sell cards one by one in this manner. Not a fun outcome to this, but the most plausible.
Odds:20-25%

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
@JVHaste
Oh, an easy one! I know I'm me, so me can't be behind it unless me has an underlying issue preventing me the understanding of me. There is an old Simpsons joke where Carl Carlson hires a private detective to see whos stealing his shoes at night and it turns out he is schizophrenic and bi polar. 🤔 So I guess there's a chance. . .

If it's not you. It must be one of your many multiple personalities. :LOL:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nice lists Haste!

But I'm not sure we'll ever know who that masked man was. Those threads have dried up and Artes1 seems to have gone elsewhere. Fun while it lasted :)

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Nice lists Haste!

But I'm not sure we'll ever know who that masked man was. Those threads have dried up and Artes1 seems to have gone elsewhere. Fun while it lasted :)
He/she started the same crap on Net54 vintage forum. He got shut down by the responses there. With mrmopar's help. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I would continue to be a pro sleuth and get to the bottom of it, but my energy has been completely zapped the last few days. What has it been, 2 weeks of thick smog at dangerous levels? It just tires the body out.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Round 2!

@finestkind
A few months back I wrote him a msg about how I thought he would enjoy becoming a full blown troll and the benefits of trolling. This was back when I had a lot of computer errors and sht wouldn't send, so I never think he got it. He knew about him going to Net54, which is a possible clue.
Odds:1-2%

Some crazy random shill guy
Ok, what if it isn't a secret FCB user? . . .just some dude who wants to hustle for a few bucks. If I had time I could sell cards one by one in this manner. Not a fun outcome to this, but the most plausible.
Odds:20-25%
I never got your message. And no, I'm not the troll. I have enough shit to deal with. I saw artse1 posting on Net54 the same questions as on here. The other members and mrmopar called him/her out about it on the Net54 forum.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I never got your message. And no, I'm not the troll. I have enough shit to deal with. I saw artse1 posting on Net54 the same questions as on here. The other members and mrmopar called him/her out about it on the Net54 forum.
You would have been a good M Knight Shamalan plot twist, where its the guy thats least expected. :D

I'm starting to lean more and more to it being a random asshole who wanted to make money on ripped up cards. lol

Latest posts