Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sept Night Crew

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey out there. Who's awake? I'm listening to the Wednesday night reggae show on public radio and scanning some cards. I'm up to 649 scanned...only 3800 or thereabouts to go. Of tonight's batch, this one is my favorite:
2002 Fleer Tradition Update Grass Patch #NNO SN 50.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey out there. Who's awake? I'm listening to the Wednesday night reggae show on public radio and scanning some cards. I'm up to 649 scanned...only 3800 or thereabouts to go. Of tonight's batch, this one is my favorite:
View attachment 116620
Eh...that one looks like it fits my collection, you should send it here...

We are up, watched the first two episodes of the new season of Lucifer on Netflix, but going to bed now...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Sorry, that card was one of the few I've overpaid for in the last year, so I gotta keep it :)

I haven't seen Lucifer but heard it's pretty good. I binge watched 6 episodes of The Punisher at my brother's house the other day, looking forward to more of it when I'm over there next. Surprisingly good.

Eh...that one looks like it fits my collection, you should send it here...

We are up, watched the first two episodes of the new season of Lucifer on Netflix, but going to bed now...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
One last dose of FredFred for the year starts within the hour. I noticed his ERA is 5.46 but his FIP is 3.15! Leave it to Porcello to be that unlucky!!! 🧐

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Him and Longoria were 2 players who after a couple years in the league looked like they were ready to turn into megastars... both kinda kept at that B+ level though.

Paulo Costa vs Israel Adesanya superfight is about to happen. . .. hopefully someone on youtube uploads a good copy and I grab before it gets removed.

Costa is the juicy-juice mascot at this point, damn that guy is juiced! :whistle:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Nice. That acting performance is sooooo good. I find myself watching youtube clips fairly often. The one where he meets the gangsters and makes the pencil disappear, it's the best. Tada....it's gone!

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nice. That acting performance is sooooo good. I find myself watching youtube clips fairly often. The one where he meets the gangsters and makes the pencil disappear, it's the best. Tada....it's gone!
Agreed.. a very strong introduction scene to the character (although I guess he appears for a bit prior)

You know what the funniest part is? Where he is in the jail cell wanting his 1 phone call, then breaks out with a hostage only to request . . . . . his one phone call! :ROFLMAO: Somehow I burst out laughing by the way he said it, idk why.

Speaking of humor I hear A-Roid is at it again, this time obsessing over the value of bunts.

Latest posts