Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, when Wolverine and Iron Man are recast...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
How do you think it will happen?

I read that Marvel is doing a Death of Wolverine arc this Summer, and is supposedly going to see Wolverine stay dead for a while.

Jackman said he is only staying until Wolverine 3, which is scheduled for 2017.

Does that play into how Jackman's Wolverine ends?

As for Iron Man, RDJ said he's done after Avengers 3 but we all know if the money is good he is staying.

Could RDJ stay on and do cameos if the MCU incorporates the Illuminati storyline into Avengers somehow? That could also lead to World War and Planet Hulk movies.

They wouldn't need to recast him then and could keep him around for a long time then.

The problem there is that members of the Illuminati are owned by Fox, Sony and Marvel, so the original group wouldn't be there but they could always use new members.

If they decided to reboot and recast, who do you think could do it?

For Iron Man, I'd like to see a young Tony Stark. Basically, a movie or movies that detail what he did growing up after his parents were killed by Hydra in the car crash (As referenced in Cap 2: TWS).

Wolverine wise, I'm not sure. I'm really tired of Wolverine overall. He's way too overmarketed right now and has been the focal point of every X-Men movie when he didn't necessarily deserve to be. There are rumors that he could take the mantle of Cable to keep Jackman on board, which would be the end of Wolverine. I might be okay with that.

Aug 13, 2008
Tony Stark - could be Ryan Gosling
Wolvie - I'd like to see them go more traditional and make Logan more of a short, bulky figure. Possibly get a 30 ish actor who is 5'8" to bullk up. Then bring back Cyclops, recast him and make him a more dominant personality.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Tony Stark - could be Ryan Gosling
Wolvie - I'd like to see them go more traditional and make Logan more of a short, bulky figure. Possibly get a 30 ish actor who is 5'8" to bullk up. Then bring back Cyclops, recast him and make him a more dominant personality.

Gosling would be good!

I also agree about Wolverine, make him closer to the source material

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts