Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Stuff For Sale - Please only Post if u are interested.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Xbox 360 4GB Black with a Black Wireless Controller and Nba 2k10 - Great Condition Cosmetic and Working

Asus Netbook Brand New Unopened 1001PX 160GB, 1GB, Comes with Wireless Mouse and a Netbook Sleeve

Kodak EasyShare Z1012 Just the Camera, Great Condition

Xbox 360 Wireless White Controller..

Im looking to get around $120 on the Xbox, $200 on the Laptop, $100 on the Camera, and $15 on the Controller.
Please let me know what u can pay, those are just starting numbers

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
boomets said:
Xbox 360 4GB Black with a Black Wireless Controller and Nba 2k10 - Great Condition Cosmetic and Working

Asus Netbook Brand New Unopened 1001PX 160GB, 1GB, Comes with Wireless Mouse and a Netbook Sleeve

Im looking to get around $120 on the Xbox, $200 on the Laptop, $100 on the Camera, and $15 on the Controller.

I'll give you 100 for the netbook but I'd need you to send it first so I can check it out. I'd send you some paypal to cover shipping and then if it checks out, I'd send the rest. If it was a problem, you refund the paypal so I can send it back to you.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
TomMurry said:
boomets said:

I'll give you 100 for the netbook but I'd need you to send it first so I can check it out. I'd send you some paypal to cover shipping and then if it checks out, I'd send the rest. If it was a problem, you refund the paypal so I can send it back to you.

I could return it where i bought it for $115..
I got it on a sale with a coupon and stuff.
Its brand new unopened.
Is $100 the most you would do?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
boomets said:
TomMurry said:
boomets said:

Its brand new unopened.

Yes,
Amazon sells them for 149.99
I'd offfer 100.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
TomMurry said:
boomets said:
TomMurry said:
boomets said:

Its brand new unopened.

Yes,
Amazon sells them for 149.99
I'd offfer 100.

Id consider seeling it to you if i didnt lose money or if u bought something else.
So $115 plus shipping.
Maybe..
But bumpp for now..

Members online

Latest posts