Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Star Wars Card Trader Thread

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Plymouth, Minnesota
I had a bunch of coins saved up and decided to go and waste them all on the Graffiti Color set. Was lucky enough to pull both Darth Vader's (Cyan and B&W) in the same pack today, so I now only need the last one for the award. Does anybody who has done Star Wars pretty heavily know how much the award cards usually sell for? Seems like this Graffiti set has been pretty popular with each of the color variations so far selling in the $5-8 range.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION] Check your trades. I countered your offer... made it whites for whites. Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Hoarding S3 whites of Snowtrooper, Poe Close Up and Zeb. Also looking for Greens, pinks, Oranges, Red Cloths, teals, green gradients and almost any insert.

S1/S2
Take any 9 cards and leave me 3 I hoard.

S3
Take 2 Blue leave me 3 I hoard
Take 2 Red leave me 5 I hoard

SWCT: EMPIREISBEST

Ill trade most things I have on Bunt, Huddle and Kick for SWCT colors and inserts. Other app IDs in my signature.

~AJ

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hoarding S3 whites of Snowtrooper, Poe Close Up and Zeb. Also looking for Greens, pinks, Oranges, Red Cloths, teals, green gradients and almost any insert.

S1/S2
Take any 9 cards and leave me 3 I hoard.

S3
Take 2 Blue leave me 3 I hoard
Take 2 Red leave me 5 I hoard

SWCT: EMPIREISBEST

Ill trade most things I have on Bunt, Huddle and Kick for SWCT colors and inserts. Other app IDs in my signature.

~AJ
Sent

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
If anyone wants to buy a Princess Leia Bad Feeling insert red (only 30 of them) let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H631 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Likely getting out of SWCT. I am willing to trade it all for Bunt/Huddle.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
You can have everything I have in Huddle. I was looking to get out.

Spikes2 - huddle
Spikes4- swct

Let me know
Thanks

Sent from my LG-H631 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The fun is losing steam on this app. Opened 7 of those 1 per Teal packs. Got 3 doubles. Not even good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The fun is losing steam on this app. Opened 7 of those 1 per Teal packs. Got 3 doubles. Not even good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User error ;)
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1460726758.547169.jpg
They are only releasing 5 for this set, and having those 5 gets you the Kylo Ren teal burst award. If you want to trade your dupes, all I have is Ilco Munica, or whatever his name is, Id go for the others