Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STEAL ON eBay TO ANYONE WHO IS AN EAGLES FAN OR LOVES A FUTURE HOF'ER

WaxPax

Well, since he is NOT a new member but a returning member, and a returning member who did not do anything to positively redeem himself, I think he should be removed from the drawing. Please give it to someone else who would appreciate it, not some greedy, deceitful idiot who was trying to ransom auction links....

I think he was allowed back under a new name to redeem himself. thats what i was told by one of the other mods.

Ohhhh. Well, in that case I can't hold it against him.

Last edited:

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
You guys should be applauding the OP for posting the thread in the football section as well. The thread got the all-time views in one day on the football board. We need all the help we can get over there

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
There's something here on page 6 - picture or video that my malware program keeps blocking. Hopefully anybody that reads this page has a program that blocks that stuff.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
There's something here on page 6 - picture or video that my malware program keeps blocking. Hopefully anybody that reads this page has a program that blocks that stuff.
The OP wanted me to tell you that he'll tell you what it is your malware program keeps blocking if you send him a little paypal first... once he gets it, he'll then share with you via PM!

Latest posts