Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD***** 10/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

What’s crazy is that Ohtani probably is a bargain (relatively) at $30M.

He’s having a better year than last year, when he won MVP…

3C46E584-E4DD-4A6F-A8AB-DFBA27EB1D81.jpeg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Went to the pumpkin patch yesterday morning, and then to the brewery for Oktoberfest yesterday afternoon/evening. Had to go support the musician they had in for the afternoon. Last time he played at the brewery, there were 3 of us in there and that was it. It was kinda crappy weather that day though, but he remembered us from about 6-7 months ago. Last time we bought CDs from him, and then this time we grabbed some shirts

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm glad I don't live in Boston anymore. I lost my mind this morning and went into town. One of two tunnels is closed on weekends for a few months for major repairs. Being that It's about 80 years old. So that leaves the other tunnel and 2 bridges in and out of the city. Traffic was as bad as it was on a weekday. One of the subway lines was completely shut down for about 6 weeks. And it still having accidents there. The state hasn't spent any money on bridge repairs around the state in decades either. Don't move to Massachusetts.

Ok, I'm done babbling. I'm going to take a nice nap. ;)

Members online

No members online now.