Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a blast at the beerfest yesterday. I stopped at 25-30 different breweries' booths. Some I skipped because al they had were beers I had tried before, or were serving up just ciders or sour beers, which I'm not a huge fan of. I probably tried 40ish beers in total

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Had a blast at the beerfest yesterday. I stopped at 25-30 different breweries' booths. Some I skipped because al they had were beers I had tried before, or were serving up just ciders or sour beers, which I'm not a huge fan of. I probably tried 40ish beers in total

What were the winners, in your opinion?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

how were the restrooms ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What were the winners, in your opinion?
Surly is always top notch for me, but I always have something from them in my fridge lol. Woodgrain, out of Sioux Falls, SD was really good. I've had one from them before, but liked what they had with them this weekend. Bell's, out of Michigan had some good stuff with them. Toppling Goliath, out of Iowa was good too. They had a Christmas ale with them that was really good. And surprisingly, I really liked the booth that had samples of mead. The blackberry mint mead was surprisingly refreshing

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Hey Danny, you do private signings off SCN right? Have you ever sent a message before doing the signing? I sent a message to an email yesterday morning and still haven’t gotten a response. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Yep…. Sometimes it takes a day or two for them to get back to you. If it’s something you know you want, go to trade manager and do the trade info….I usually put something like I will receive an autographed WHOEVER card and the trader will receive $xx

Members online

No members online now.