Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD**********11/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
recently i gave a young boy several baseball cards --- his G-Dad my best friend ---We where talking at a pee wee baseball game . Stated Babe Ruth and local player in pros -Harvey Hunter ---his dad was in school with . So i mailed two cards to him . Mother told me he was STUNNED and has to show to anybody that comes to his house . I received a thank you card - hand written on a piece of paper . THIS is what makes my day

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
recently i gave a young boy several baseball cards --- his G-Dad my best friend ---We where talking at a pee wee baseball game . Stated Babe Ruth and local player in pros -Harvey Hunter ---his dad was in school with . So i mailed two cards to him . Mother told me he was STUNNED and has to show to anybody that comes to his house . I received a thank you card - hand written on a piece of paper . THIS is what makes my day

Good morning all. This is such a nice story.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
First house i bought roof leaked into living room . - 5 friends took off old roof and my dad did the putting shingles down . Had FOUR layers of shingles on roof / part of ceiling fell into bathroom . had to box up old ones for city to pick up ---took them several trips . Rewired / put on city water / vinyl siding / cut down 50 small trees / insulated / new bathroom / added one room . My power bill now is more than that house payment LOL.

Members online

Latest posts