Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD***** 12/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rain and more rain ---meds taken almost time to refill coffee . new gutters next week LOL . anybody seen top loaders cost come down ??? I use a case a year at stadium , can't raise prices that much -- kids limited to extra money . Price of hinged 50 /100 counts now more than i sold full of cards .
Reminder ; If in area check if we have local game ---I should have tickets -weekends I set up tables . Normal snow here is Feb /MARCH - I have a tent set up first of March - location out of town -never been to this place.
I'm going to be a PIN cushion tomorrow 8 AM---blood work at least not planned on exam --told SOON on exam one of those everything but counting teeth ---LOL

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Barry, the nurses always have a hard time finding my veins. They say my veins roll. And scar tissue in the veins. And when they try to put an IV in, the go digging for a vein. I give them 2 tries to find a vein. Then I tell them to stop. They give me oh just a little pinch, that's all. Then I quit being nice.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Barry, the nurses always have a hard time finding my veins. They say my veins roll. And scar tissue in the veins. And when they try to put an IV in, the go digging for a vein. I give them 2 tries to find a vein. Then I tell them to stop. They give me oh just a little pinch, that's all. Then I quit being nice.
mine roll also ---when in hospital I stayed hooked up .Those at hospital for weekly check most where HORRIBLE . At doctors office far better .

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
rain and more rain ---meds taken almost time to refill coffee . new gutters next week LOL . anybody seen top loaders cost come down ??? I use a case a year at stadium , can't raise prices that much -- kids limited to extra money . Price of hinged 50 /100 counts now more than i sold full of cards .
Reminder ; If in area check if we have local game ---I should have tickets -weekends I set up tables . Normal snow here is Feb /MARCH - I have a tent set up first of March - location out of town -never been to this place.
I'm going to be a PIN cushion tomorrow 8 AM---blood work at least not planned on exam --told SOON on exam one of those everything but counting teeth ---LOL
Nope, haven't seen any top loaders in a long time. No shops here in over 2 decades. The Walmart I work at does have soft sleeves though.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
You might be able to get top loaders through Target.

Members online