Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 12/6***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Did my errands already cuz it's too cold to be out there. Perfect day to stay inside.

Just gonna wrap gifts, sort cards and take ebay pics with football in the background...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Almost done with the bathrooms. Just a lot of touch up work to do. Had to make a trip to Menards today for a new toilet. Plan was to just move the one from upstairs to the laundry room/downstairs bathroom. While setting it, it broke. Hadnt even tightened the bolts yet. Was really bummed because I had actually polished it up really well to the point it looked brand new. Did have a pretty good helper when it came time to put up a shelf though20201205_205635.jpeg20201205_210347.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all. Almost done with the bathrooms. Just a lot of touch up work to do. Had to make a trip to Menards today for a new toilet. Plan was to just move the one from upstairs to the laundry room/downstairs bathroom. While setting it, it broke. Hadnt even tightened the bolts yet. Was really bummed because I had actually polished it up really well to the point it looked brand new. Did have a pretty good helper when it came time to put up a shelf thoughView attachment 119135View attachment 119136

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
He's getting pretty big, goes by fast, I see pics of my daughter from last Christmas and don't even recognize her for a sec.
Project looks like it's coming out well

Members online

Latest posts