Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 4/26 ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, had a minor heart attack (maybe not so minor) on my way to work this morning. F’in deer standing right in the middle of the turnpike when I came around a bend. I barely swerved around him and I think the only thing that saved me was that he was as scared as $hitless as I was and didn’t move a muscle as I swerved around him. Great way to start my third 12 in a row, can’t wait to sleep in tomorrow.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning, watching old hockey games. rain outside.
i've only been to four live hockey games --- two with a former player . While sitting there with grandson a HAIRY hand came between us reaching for popcorn MASCOT --- friend was filming this ----- i did jump

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Morning all, had a minor heart attack (maybe not so minor) on my way to work this morning. F’in deer standing right in the middle of the turnpike when I came around a bend. I barely swerved around him and I think the only thing that saved me was that he was as scared as $hitless as I was and didn’t move a muscle as I swerved around him. Great way to start my third 12 in a row, can’t wait to sleep in tomorrow.

I know the feeling, I've hit 2 in my lifetime. It sucks! They're all over here and last deer season, the ODNR was letting hunters take 2 females and 1 buck this last season to thin them out.

Fordman

Members online