Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
aahh yes another nice day , now to unload part of stadium set up to inventory . 10 plus to go . Lots of little league teams come during week nights and I try to give all those a pack 15/20 cards of odds cards that I won't sell .Still have Red Sox / Yankee and BRAVES to play .These should do well . Coffee refill soon / meds taken .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Mean people suck. I went for a ride on the backroads this morning and went by a swamp. There was a dead beaver on the yellow line of the road between both lanes. I know beavers are pretty slow. I'm sure someone hit it on purpose. I see dead raccoons, possum and squirrels all the time in the road. Squirrels are suicidal some times. I've never tried to hit an animal in the road. I like animals more than I do people.

End of rant.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all, Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers! Nice to sleep in after being able to sleep in the last couple days but still waking up. Going goat cuddling in a few, can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts