Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 7/5**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
12 family here --------- neighbors put on a great firework show - kept waiting for police -most fireworks illegal in NC . My oldest G/S -15--- finally mastered me in pool -68 and out of shape LOL--- used a wrestling move on me .Really made me happy his skill at wrestling in shallow water ---- will try deep water another time
I hate those super small numbers on topps ref SP SSP -need industrial lens to see

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i have lowest priced insert on Ebay - several others $20.00 higher and i still get someone offer 50% my starting bid . Then tell me i'm too high ? gee what does he tells the others . .

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i have lowest priced insert on Ebay - several others $20.00 higher and i still get someone offer 50% my starting bid . Then tell me i'm too high ? gee what does he tells the others . .
put it buy it now no offers for your best price. wont stop them all though

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The air force flew a bunch of fighter planes and bombers over Boston yesterday around 4:00pm. I forgot about it until it was done and gone. They flew F-35's, F-22's, F-15's, F-16's a B-1 bomber, a F-117 and a B-52 ! I saw it on the news and my neighbor went out to the cemetery on the edge of town towards Boston and saw them all. Now I'm mad at myself for missing something that cool. After Boston they headed south to NY, Philly and Baltimore.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i do BIN on cheaper items . I won't send stamped ---- too many scammers . When you have one million inventory not selling isn't end of the day . Some items i post have no others listed . I still spend more than i make .

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey everyone. Stayed up late last night and slept in today. I’m going to get around to listing some 2020 Bowman cards I have sitting around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts