Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE BEST-OVERALL ACTIVE TEAM - by position - Third Base

Who is the best-overall active third baseman? (PLEASE SELECT YOUR TOP-TWO)

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Honorable Mentions; Aramis Ramirez, Kevin Youkilis, David Freese, Scott Rolen, Mark Trumbo, Mike Moustakas

Lets assemble the best-overall active team by voting on who the best overall is at each position. Now up, third base. I'll do the next position after we get 50+ votes, then the next and so on.

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP-TWO

C - YADIER MOLINA
1B - JOEY VOTTO
2B - ROBINSON CANO
SS - TROY TULOWITZKI
3B - MIGUEL CABRERA
LF -
CF -
RF -
DH -
SP -
SP -
SP -
SP -
RP -

THE GREATEST PLAYERS OF ALL-TIME TEAM

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I voted A-Rod. At least the board members are consistent with how they view this poll because if Tulo beat out Jeter there is no way in hell Chipper Jones should win this poll.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Voted for Beltre and Wright.

I am sad that I can't even convince myself to vote for Zimmerman :(

AK11

May 24, 2010
People are voting for Evan Longoria? Really lol?

Aside from the injury this year he is still an excellent third bagger. He has averaged 25 HR and 100 in his first 4 years the league to go with the ROY, couple Gold Gloves, 3 AS nods.

Unless you think he hasn't played long enough or I am missing something. Miguel is leading the voting but I'd consider Longo's defense better. A Rod is a great player but he is a little past his prime.

Last edited:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Aside from the injury this year he is still an excellent third bagger. He has averaged 25 HR and 100 in his first 4 years the league to go with the ROY, couple Gold Gloves, 3 AS nods.

Unless you think he hasn't played long enough or I am missing something. Miguel is leading the voting but I'd consider Longo's defense better. A Rod is a great player but he is a little past his prime.

Well I mean, it is an active team right? I wouldnt say Ellsbury is a top CF simply because hes hurt.

Members online