Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The HOF Argument for Jake Peavy...

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
U went from trolling to hall of shame thread in 2 hours man. Just take the W and move on

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
I've never had any issues with you...I think what he's did in Post #27 and Post #35 is detrimental to this forum. If he has an issue with me he can talk to me about it personally. There's no need for this thread to exist.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Summary for those in the future:

Jake Peavy's fastball isn't fast, curveball doesn't curve, slider doesn't slide and his genitals are small + unappealing. GT should be ashamed to PC him and should purify himself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

;)

phillyfan0417

Administrator
I've never had any issues with you...I think what he's did in Post #27 and Post #35 is detrimental to this forum. If he has an issue with me he can talk to me about it personally. There's no need for this thread to exist.
You started this thread as a way to further mock someone for what they collect. You know that and those who read understand it. This thread now exists. You decided to try this and it failed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
You started this thread as a way to further mock someone for what they collect. You know that and those who read understand it. This thread now exists. You decided to try this and it failed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Again, if you have an issue with me regarding why I started this thread, any of the context I put in this thread, etc. feel free to take it up with me personally. As a board administrator, you're now taking a side and encouraging other board members to gang up on someone in the baseball forum. That is acceptable in the anything goes forum but not here...those were the "rules of engagement" you lectured me on.

Delete this thread.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
You started this thread to take a shot at someone else’s collection? Pathetic...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
You are correct. I started this thread with malicious intent...it was a poor choice on my part and it was uncalled for. But one thing I'd like to add is the comments you saw in the anything goes forum are not a one-way street by any means, there is a vicious back and forth between all parties in that thread. So while I made a very immature and pathetic choice in starting this thread, it's in no way a one-way street with the barage of insults coming from me exclusively. I apologize for however I offended you in this thread and I've already apologized to GT who was the target of my irresponsible post. Good night

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
You are correct. I started this thread with malicious intent...it was a poor choice on my part and it was uncalled for. But one thing I'd like to add is the comments you saw in the anything goes forum are not a one-way street by any means, there is a vicious back and forth between all parties in that thread. So while I made a very immature and pathetic choice in starting this thread, it's in no way a one-way street with the barage of insults coming from me exclusively. I apologize for however I offended you in this thread and I've already apologized to GT who was the target of my irresponsible post. Good night
You had a good run tonight and definitely added some Night Crew street cred. :lol: Friend request sent.

I am going to be a bit busier soon guys so I'm going to confine myself to Night Crew and Hall of Shame threads only. Cya .

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
You had a good run tonight and definitely added some Night Crew street cred. :lol: Friend request sent.

I am going to be a bit busier soon guys so I'm going to confine myself to Night Crew and Hall of Shame threads only. Cya .
Haha...not sure how to respond but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I showed a pretty unattractive side of me in this thread but it is what it is. I've never pretended to be a perfect person and I'm most certainly not acting like a victim like the toddler who roots for the Philies is claiming. Good to meet you!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I have to say, the Advanced Search feature on this site is seamless to navigate through...

View attachment 50895

Your're are welcome. Give me the new and improved FTW.
You're are welcome, nice English. Make a meme for yourself
Not to worry, the trustworthy impartial board admin who isn't a complete fraud was quickly on the case...

Just as an FYI, the rules of engagement are a little different on this board compared to the OT board...

Lets keep that in mind please.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Not to worry, the trustworthy impartial board admin who isn't a complete fraud was quickly on the case...
GT didn't quote anything from the board that he pointed people to which gave them the choice to go back and read for themselves. Instead of being mad about how unfair the world is perhaps you should think the next time you want to mock the types of cards people on this board want to collect. You seem to understand that you were trolling, you've acknowledged it was trolling but are somehow still mad this is all unfair?

Seriously...no one is buying it. Further proof is that you're so accountable you went back and deleted your posts...again, this is what you've become.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
What's a barage?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Again, if you have an issue with me regarding why I started this thread, any of the context I put in this thread, etc. feel free to take it up with me personally. As a board administrator, you're now taking a side and encouraging other board members to gang up on someone in the baseball forum. That is acceptable in the anything goes forum but not here...those were the "rules of engagement" you lectured me on.

Delete this thread.
I have to say, the Advanced Search feature on this site is seamless to navigate through...
Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I'm not impartial.

I side with Tim and GT, as you took to attacking people.

Tip of the cap for owning it though.
As I said I take accountability for starting the thread with indecent intent...the narrative that I'm attacking two defenseless people is bull**** and when I tried to show that in post #27 I was censored. Just like you are partial to Tim and GT, as you can see from post #50 Tim applied a brand new standard in this thread for the sole reason he partial to GT.

I'm more or less done airing my grievances publicly...starting this thread was HOS worthy and it is what it is. Jake Peavy deserves being in the HOS anyway so it's fitting on multiple levels.

Latest posts