Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The HOF Argument for Jake Peavy...

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
As usual, you have posted so many lies, I have to number my responses correcting you.

1. He has about $30+ million available currently, including $10M in just his "house" that he opens for public use.

2. He was NOT "terrible, just horrible". He won the Cy Young Award in 2008. One of only 12 pitchers to win the "Pitchers Triple Crown" in baseball history. Won 2 WS and was considered pivotal for the Sox.

3. No one is "puffing his chest out" just letting everyone see your pathetic tactics instead of deleting them as you asked.

4. I don't even player collect him, just trying to corner the entire print run of one of his low numbered cards /25.

But good job confirming your AH status even further!
My post wasn't directed at you and I'm not going to entertain your childish temper tantrums in this forum.

With regard to debate about actual baseball topics, Jake Peavy had one tremendous season. The rest of his career is essentially the definition of "mediocre at best".

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My post wasn't directed at you and I'm not going to entertain your childish temper tantrums in this forum.

With regard to debate about actual baseball topics, Jake Peavy had one tremendous season. The rest of his career is essentially the definition of "mediocre at best".
Correcting you is a "childish tantrum"?

Why not just post actual facts or sound logic instead and then I wouldn't have to continually correct you?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Correcting you is a "childish tantrum"?

Why not just post actual facts or sound logic instead and then I wouldn't have to continually correct you?
Maybe before talking about facts or correcting other people you should look inward. Jake Peavy's outlier season when he won the Cy Young was in 2007...not in 2008 when he went 10-11...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Man, you're cold.

After seeing the completely embarrassing destruction I (and others) have done to this clown on the "Anything Goes" board, you're gonna let him go back in for another Round?

All he counters with anymore is CNN, MOAB or Mattis.

Geez, at least MMA Refs know to call it when someone is so punch drunk they can't communicate in more than one word replies anymore...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Man, you're cold.

After seeing the completely embarrassing destruction I (and others) have done to this clown on the "Anything Goes" board, you're gonna let him go back in for another Round?

All he counters with anymore is CNN, MOAB or Mattis.

Geez, at least MMA Refs know to call it when someone is so punch drunk they can't communicate in more than one word replies anymore...
I've stayed off the anything goes part. Although that's almost all it is now

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
With the exception of Steve "next time block more" Mazzagatti and Mario "if he dies he dies" Yamasaki. These dudes are ruthless :lol: Have you seen the end to Carwin vs Mir? Maybe Dan Mirgliotta needs to go in that category too.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
With the exception of Steve "next time block more" Mazzagatti and Mario "if he dies he dies" Yamasaki. These dudes are ruthless :lol: Have you seen the end to Carwin vs Mir? Maybe Dan Mirgliotta needs to go in that category too.
I don't follow it but definitely NOT a fan of the refs letting them hit after a knockdown...

Latest posts