Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The HOF Argument for Jake Peavy...

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This thread is the result of a "well-known member" - who is also a Loser Admin - breaking his word and "falling asleep" at what I now realize is 5-6pm WISCONSIN time.

I take responsibility for creating the thread and the contents of my post (which is when the Loser Admin will come in and say 'oh but he deleted them', like the drama queen he is), but the posts were nothing to write home about. The untold story here remains that a Loser Admin has a long-running history of me trouncing him and there was a deal made via PM. He "fell asleep" at 5pm WISCONSIN local time and so now we have this. He wanted this to be here because he's so biased he recognizes it and finds it funny...otherwise he would have forced himself to somehow "stay awake" and delete the thread. He has an FCB fanbase to uphold and to him that's an extremely important part of his life...I find that funny.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
This thread is the result of a "well-known member" - who is also a Loser Admin - breaking his word and "falling asleep" at what I now realize is 5-6pm WISCONSIN time.

I take responsibility for creating the thread and the contents of my post (which is when the Loser Admin will come in and say 'oh but he deleted them', like the drama queen he is), but the posts were nothing to write home about. The untold story here remains that a Loser Admin has a long-running history of me trouncing him and there was a deal made via PM. He "fell asleep" at 5pm WISCONSIN local time and so now we have this. He wanted this to be here because he's so biased he recognizes it and finds it funny...otherwise he would have forced himself to somehow "stay awake" and delete the thread. He has an FCB fanbase to uphold and to him that's an extremely important part of his life...I find that funny.
This thread is your responsibility...you started it....mr. accountability.

You did delete while congratulating yourself after lying several times before admitting it.

It's sad that you have to lie about the timeline because you can't be disproven...like the bastion of accountability you are...trying to blame others.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts