Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The National - (Chicago, IL) thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I reside in Illinois and plan on attending The National in Rosemont at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center on Saturday but the first day is supposed to be today and I'm curious to see if anyone here goes and if so, what you ended up picking up. Post your National card pickups here.

abide

Apr 29, 2021
Cool. I will be there on Saturday. What types of items are you selling? Are you just selling cards or other memorabilia, too?
I'm at a booth helping out a friend. Selling high end. Cards, 50% graded, 50% basketball. Mostly modern.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Wish I could make it. Have fun everyone.

Ping me if you see rare Darin Erstad, Bucky Jacobsen, Aaron Kurcz.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I attended earlier today and was there for about 2.5 hours. I was very impressed with the selection of sports items which are usually found at The National every year. I spent a lot of my time at the $30 and under boxes and picked up various cards which I felt were good deals which I confirmed after I returned home and checked the eBay comps. Haven't decided whether I'll return tomorrow yet.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Apparently some group breaker pulled a 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout black parallel from a pack and was oblivious to what he had. Just shows the current state of this hobby.

Members online

Latest posts