Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE Night Crew

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm not sure I've ever seen a Bucs game... not a big basketball fan.

That 2 vs 2 NBA game for the arcade/SNES back in the day was awesome though, best sports game in the arcade hands down.

Do you guys have some fave arcade games?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
iu

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners GM says they're searching for another SP at the deadline. . . .is there at least a %1 shot of Porcello? no jokes but the real Mccoy?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've bought on Ebay in recent years via BINs but its been ages since I actually did a bid on an item... well gents, I found a nice deal! :) It brings back fond memories of winning and losing bids, getting sniped by dingleberry delights at the last second etc etc. I am the only bidder so I will have to check every 5 seconds to see if my bid survives.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
It's a wonderful day. Someone cuts you off in traffic. They end up behind you in traffic. They start following you, they come up to your van at a stop light. Threatens you by banging on your window and swearing. I took his picture. And have a nice hammer beside my seat. Everyone come to Boston. Traffic is a bitch. People go out of their way to be ass wholes. :sneaky:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
For what its worth I still think you should just move Dave. I mean if you have to bring a hammer just to survive to get to TGIFridays for some wings then that's crazy. Even if you had the shtiest house in the area you could really exploit the cost of living by getting away to a rural area... and think about it, you have something in common with your new neighbors to bond over: hating people from Boston! 😂

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
For what its worth I still think you should just move Dave. I mean if you have to bring a hammer just to survive to get to TGIFridays for some wings then that's crazy. Even if you had the shtiest house in the area you could really exploit the cost of living by getting away to a rural area... and think about it, you have something in common with your new neighbors to bond over: hating people from Boston! 😂

Since Dave didn't reply to this I took it as "I completely agree with you, go on to phase 2" ok! So I took the liberties to access his bank funds and . . . .(drumroll) I'm buying him a new house!!! Congrats Dave, you're moving to (another drumroll please) Preston Idaho!!! :p I wanted to give you that Napoleon Dynamite vibe, so you're welcome.

iu

more to come

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I decided to go with this one due to how many extra rooms you have for "guests" (D2R and I aren't leaving though!) Only 339k plus a 50k finders fee plus my 100k lawsuit (while painting I stepped on one of D2Rs crack needles and need surgery, as the property is in your name I think you should compensate me fine sir) makes it steal man! 😂

1b4ad11f756afbddd36371f5077286e9-cc_ft_768.jpg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
I didn't reply because a huge thunder and rain storm came through and fried my router on Wednesday. I had to reschedule an appointment with comcast to come and check it out for today. I am planning to move within the next few months. Back to Worcester Mass, where I grew up. Forty five miles from here. My sister and I inherited my parents house. So we'll be sharing that. I don't have any money. Medical bills took all that. So I'm not sure who's house you bought. My sister in-law owns the one I'm in now. It has 3 apartments. And she owns her mothers house next door. Both which need a LOT of work. The tile in the bathroom is falling off the wall in this one. You can hear the water dripping. The roof leaks in the apartment beside my and the one upstairs. I don't know about. When my father in-law was alive he didn't take too good care of these apartments. And he was a huge ass whole to me. Even though i took care of his disabled daughter for 32 years. Single family houses start at about $1/2 million. So If these house were kept up decent. She would be sitting on $1 - $1.2 easy. Now they are worth about $750,000 - $800,000.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
I decided to go with this one due to how many extra rooms you have for "guests" (D2R and I aren't leaving though!) Only 339k plus a 50k finders fee plus my 100k lawsuit (while painting I stepped on one of D2Rs crack needles and need surgery, as the property is in your name I think you should compensate me fine sir) makes it steal man! 😂

1b4ad11f756afbddd36371f5077286e9-cc_ft_768.jpg

That's a nice house. But thanks. I'll pass on it. I don't have enough to feed two trolls that live in the cellar. I have a sharp spoon I can do the surgery for you. You won't feel any pain. :eek: I've had 6 surgeries. So I can do most any kind of surgery.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I didn't reply because a huge thunder and rain storm came through and fried my router on Wednesday. I had to reschedule an appointment with comcast to come and check it out for today. I am planning to move within the next few months. Back to Worcester Mass, where I grew up. Forty five miles from here. My sister and I inherited my parents house. So we'll be sharing that. I don't have any money. Medical bills took all that. So I'm not sure who's house you bought. My sister in-law owns the one I'm in now. It has 3 apartments. And she owns her mothers house next door. Both which need a LOT of work. The tile in the bathroom is falling off the wall in this one. You can hear the water dripping. The roof leaks in the apartment beside my and the one upstairs. I don't know about. When my father in-law was alive he didn't take too good care of these apartments. And he was a huge ass whole to me. Even though i took care of his disabled daughter for 32 years. Single family houses start at about $1/2 million. So If these house were kept up decent. She would be sitting on $1 - $1.2 easy. Now they are worth about $750,000 - $800,000.

Best wishes on the move, at least you're getting out of there in one piece with your sanity. 250-400k depreciation sounds brutal...:(

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Best wishes on the move, at least you're getting out of there in one piece with your sanity. 250-400k depreciation sounds brutal...:(

My sister in-law has a law degree. But, no common sense. I came to Boston for better paying jobs and got married here.

Members online

Latest posts