Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official suggestions and improvements thread.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
you can now quote unlimited quotes
Thanks, moron. Now, how about letting everyone see who's reading a specific thread at the bottom, as the old Beckett had?

look closer moron

its already there
No, it says "users browsing this FORUM" at the bottom - unless forum actually means thread.

cgilmo

Administrator
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Thanks, moron. Now, how about letting everyone see who's reading a specific thread at the bottom, as the old Beckett had?

look closer moron

its already there
No, it says "users browsing this FORUM" at the bottom - unless forum actually means thread.

in phpbb3 each thread is its own forum

the users displayed down there are the people in the thread you are also in.

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:

look closer moron

its already there

I dont think so. Unless every member just happens to be viewing whatever thread I happen to be in.

C-Note92

Aug 7, 2008
One suggestion would just be to change the image size from sigs from 225 to 235 because a lot of pics that people use in their sigs are either from MLB or Milb.com and they are 275x235 and it would just be a pain to have to resize a pic by 10 pixels everytime. Other than that everything looks great.

Attachments

cgilmo

Administrator
GioCollector1089 said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="cgilmo":xglvqp83]you can now quote unlimited quotes

look closer moron

its already there

I dont think so. Unless every member just happens to be viewing whatever thread I happen to be in.[/quote:xglvqp83]

Users browsing this forum: cgilmo, moxacaine, Twigs and 0 guests

i would say thats pretty accurate.

NerfXerks

Aug 7, 2008
If you're really cash starved, get some ads. They might be a big bonus. Of course, if you don't absolutely need to, please don't.

cgilmo

Administrator
NerfXerks said:
If you're really cash starved, get some ads. They might be a big bonus. Of course, if you don't absolutely need to, please don't.

i'm rich beyotch

Attachments

NerfXerks

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
NerfXerks said:

i'm rich beyotch

I'm RICHER... I'm the dude refusing the orphan kid some money to survive.

Aug 7, 2008
Its lagging for me as well. The other site IMO had a perfect set up and was easy on the eyes. The color scheme has to go. Why change it? The older site ran faster and smoother for me than this one.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I love the new site.

I think it will officially be a huge success when the card company reps stop by to give us their reasons why they are the best company around. And why sticker auto's and all their other reasons for doing things are better for the industry.

Dave

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
cgilmo said:
GioCollector1089 said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Jaypers":6jpwttnu][quote="cgilmo":6jpwttnu]you can now quote unlimited quotes

look closer moron

its already there

I dont think so. Unless every member just happens to be viewing whatever thread I happen to be in.[/quote:6jpwttnu]