Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official suggestions and improvements thread.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I hate the Bench. Totally hate this idea.
It's so convenient. Agree to a trade, person's info shows up, click on trade received and you get an automatic bench point instead of having to leave feedback on here. Only thing that sucks is that you can't leave neg feedback.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It's so convenient. Agree to a trade, person's info shows up, click on trade received and you get an automatic bench point instead of having to leave feedback on here. Only thing that sucks is that you can't leave neg feedback.

It's just micro managing the process. If you feel like you need that much policing, don't trade. The Bench made me feel like it wasn't a community board and it was more of a transaction factory.

What's next, FCB points and sh!t and new members have to send first, etc. sorry but The Bench just rubbed me the wrong way.

cgilmo

Administrator
@cgilmo

Whenever I click on "Notifications" and then "X new post quotes" for the last few days, it just takes me to my profile, and then I have to click on [Quotes].

It used to take me directly to the [Quotes] tab.

yes, this happened with the introduction of the new SEO tools.

It's gonna take some research for me to fix. Shouldn't be too difficult though.

RandomH

In the "Ebay Spam" thread (Change the name of it to something a little more professional like Ebay Auctions or something too), have there be a special icon for a thread that offers special discounts to FCB members.
For example, members could msg the person their FCB username on ebay and get perks like 5% off or free shipping. Threads that would offer something like that could have the user be able to use a special thread side icon. Just an idea.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
My laptop just took a dump (or more accurately my kids broke the power supply port) so I'd love to be able to leave feedback either through the app or from the mobile site through browsing (if its there I haven't found it)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
My laptop just took a dump (or more accurately my kids broke the power supply port) so I'd love to be able to leave feedback either through the app or from the mobile site through browsing (if its there I haven't found it)

This and an ignore function in the app :)
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

Love the tagging system. FWIW.

cgilmo

Administrator
thanks for the tag

Unfortunately I can't do much with the app without considerable cost. I paid the developer a one time fee and I have no knowledge about how the programming structure works. I can't change it. I am looking at paying that same developer to update the app with push notifications.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
thanks for the tag

Unfortunately I can't do much with the app without considerable cost. I paid the developer a one time fee and I have no knowledge about how the programming structure works. I can't change it. I am looking at paying that same developer to update the app with push notifications.

Good enough. The ignore function was more wishful thinking. Push notifications would be friggin awesome though.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Also no more auto-refresh on participated threads list. Have to hit refresh to see new posts.

Exit button is gone too, so now I have to force close in task manager.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Also no more auto-refresh on participated threads list. Have to hit refresh to see new posts.

Exit button is gone too, so now I have to force close in task manager.

How do you turn on auto-refresh?! I have always had to just refresh the page to see if someone has posted, etc.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Still holding out hope for a spoiler tag/button. It would be great for things like the general chat Walking Dead thread with people posting comic book spoilers when there are some watching just the show. Lots of other uses out there, too.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Saw the fcb ad before a movie...not enough gilmo.

Seriously who is the guy in it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts