Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official suggestions and improvements thread.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Just use the subscription feature. It's so much better. If you click on your user cp, it will show every thread you subscribed to that has a new post. You can also click on view all to see everything. You can then unsubscribe if you have no interest in them down the road.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So every time I make a post on a thread I will have to subscribe to that thread to see that there was new activity on that thread?

I guess I don't understand why it was taken away in the first place. Or at least reinstate it for 48 hours to give me a chance to go back through all the threads I've participated on to add them to my subscription list.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
You can go in your user cp and have it autosubscribe to theeads when you post. Just make sure you pick "no email notification".

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Cool - this is actually superior to what I was doing. Apparently I already had it set to auto-subscribe when I post. Now I can remove a thread I no longer want to follow. I just need to change my bookmark now to go to my subscription page. I hope others take the time to ask and/or figure this out since it's not readily apparent. I've been so frustrated with the new site that I've been spending less time here. Thanks for the help, [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION]!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When I post in a thread and I want to attach an image, the "image" attaching GUI is gone.. Now I have to save the image to my server or photobucket and then insert the link for it to show up.. Did you get rid of the graphic linking GUI?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
The view my posts button isn't staying gone for long.

It will be back soon.

Is it going to come back as it was, or how it is now? Functionality now is fine for finding your post but doesn't let you know if anything has been added to the thread.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'd improve the search function. Maybe it's just me but if I remember a thread we had in the past, I can never locate with the search function. For example, the "Change your photobucket" thread - I searched "photobucket" and it was like a zillion threads to look through and then I did just title and there was only like 7 or something, none of which were the thread... something is wrong there.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I don't know if anyone has had this idea but maybe you can add a store thread on the forum, kind of like eBay where people can scan the cards and set prices, same with memorabilia, so pretty much an eBay on this forum😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts