Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official suggestions and improvements thread.

raulbarrera

May 15, 2014
There are so many other sites and apps I say keep it simple no clutter I se e it as a way to connect and meet other collectors if you offer everything in one site/app it makes it easier for a scammer to make an account and easily set up a false identity. If someone uses this site/app and has other accounts eBay, craigslist (lmao)(JK), etc. There is more of a chance that the person is honest And trustworty.

Did I make any kind of sense.

Sent from my Southwestern Bell Rotary Phone using Freedom Card Board MS-DOS

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Has anyone else has an issue with trying to edit their Signature? Ive done so a few times in the past when Ive add one of the "jersey avatar" icons into it, but went to add another one recently, but now it's saying the Signature can only have 1 image and not 4, as I have 3 in there now...? That isnt making sense to me because Ive added up to 3 so far, so not sure why now it wouldnt be allowed? Maybe the site settings have changed since I last edited it that way or...? Any help with this would be very appreciated!

Thanks

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't think the email notifications are working anymore too... I have not got an email notifying me of a PM in a long time.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't think the email notifications are working anymore too... I have not got an email notifying me of a PM in a long time.

All my email notifications that I've been missing from the past couple weeks have all been coming in this morning

Latest posts