Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Trevor Bauer Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I haven't seen the update being discussed about the Trevor Bauer case and settlement. The video he put out is.... absolutely insane. In a world of Amber Heards, it's not so insane. Turns out she faked everything including injuries, the story, pregnancy, medical reports. If you haven't seen the video, Trevor, per the settlement, is allowed to talk about the evidence in the case because he sued her, initially this evidence was made unavailable to his legal team. She was texting her friend she was going to "get that bag" and his net worth. I am in no way defending Trevor Bauer as he has his own personal issues. But this ruined his MLB career, he went to Japan while continuing to claim his innocence and the media/sports world wrote him off and threw him in the dumpster. Turns out he was telling the truth all along and this woman walks away without ever being held accountable.

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/20...her-woman-settle-sexual-assault-lawsuits.html

This is just one of the many links I found.

Should he be reinstated into the MLB? He did nothing wrong, all charges dropped and even the MLB dragged him through the mud.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I haven't seen the update being discussed about the Trevor Bauer case and settlement. The video he put out is.... absolutely insane. In a world of Amber Heards, it's not so insane. Turns out she faked everything including injuries, the story, pregnancy, medical reports. If you haven't seen the video, Trevor, per the settlement, is allowed to talk about the evidence in the case because he sued her, initially this evidence was made unavailable to his legal team. She was texting her friend she was going to "get that bag" and his net worth. I am in no way defending Trevor Bauer as he has his own personal issues. But this ruined his MLB career, he went to Japan while continuing to claim his innocence and the media/sports world wrote him off and threw him in the dumpster. Turns out he was telling the truth all along and this woman walks away without ever being held accountable.

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/20...her-woman-settle-sexual-assault-lawsuits.html

This is just one of the many links I found.

Should he be reinstated into the MLB? He did nothing wrong, all charges dropped and even the MLB dragged him through the mud.
I don't think he's actually ineligible for MLB. He was just effectively blacklisted. He should absolutely sue MLB for lost prospective wages, pain and suffering, and anything else he can. MLB should take this as a learning moment and revise their idiotic policy of punishment without proof. They aren't a law enforcement agency and shouldn't try to act as one, even if it is in "protection of their brand".

She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible but she likely won't be.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
Guilty until proven innocent is the social media narrative. Not only should he sue MLB but he should be immediately paid what money he lost, not by the Dodgers, but by MLB. I think that a press conference reinstating him and apologizing is a good start, but not enough. If he does file suit MLBPA ought to handle his case for free. What’s disturbing is that he isn’t the only athlete to be unfairly punished before being proven guilty.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts