Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Therion's All Time Astros Autograph Collection (953 Reached!! 30 To Go!)

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Nice score on Green.

I have been lucky with new Dodgers this year...so far. Most new adds this season were either already in my collection or a quick easy add. Last year they were adding new guys every other day it seemed around this time. Latest add was Heath Hembree. I am sitting at 5 again (Betts, Bruihl, Hembree, Martin, C. and Nunez, D). New and/or obscure guys and the BIG $$$ Betts are holding me steady from the goal.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
One step forward, one step back. One new addition, one upgrade, and one new member of the roster with Hunter Brown's *epic* debut.

IMG_8470.jpg
Yimi Garcia custom IP through a consignment. Super pumped to get this new addition done.

IMG_8469.jpg
Sonny Jackson upgrade from an index card.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Two upgrades since my last update.
IMG_8648.jpg
Mendy Lopez signed at a Minor League game on commission. I was pumped to get this one because he apparently does not love signing, but my guy was able to sweet talk him into TWO! This is an upgrade from a Minor League card.

IMG_8649.jpg
TJ Mathews. I purchased this one for more than I normally would, but while researching images to make a custom, I found out that he actually had an Astros card! Bless Upper Deck for the 40-Man set. There was *one* signed copy available in the myriad of places I look, so I snagged it before I regretted it.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Big week, since I have TWO new additions, which has become exceedingly rare. Both were obtained by a friend at the AAA team.

IMG_8748 (1).jpg
Ronel Blanco. One of the relievers that came up this year but was not successful. He may return, but I think it's unlikely.

IMG_8747 (1).jpg
Alex De Goti. He plays second base and will only come back in the event of an injury since Jose Altuve stands in his way.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
One upgrade since my last update.

IMG_9031 (1).jpg
Francisco Liriano from a private signing. I don't love that he signed it partially in the dark and not in the big white space I made for the auto, but I can't complain about having one of very few Astros autographs of him.

Latest posts