Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Therion's All Time Astros Autograph Collection (966 Reached!! 28 To Go!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
One upgrade from a Private Signing

IMG_1846.jpg

One to add to the "Oh, a giant white spot to avoid and sign over the black area instead" auto pile. This was a private signing, but it isn't a big enough deal to fret about. Unlikely to ever try to reupgrade. I'm not sure what else to expect from a player whose only Astros highlight was falling on his face as he came out of the dugout.:LOL:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Two consecutive maildays and today is HUGE.

This is an upgrade from a copy that is only signed by a somewhat well-known figure in the middle.

View attachment 353410
Now I have all three on the card.
Who is the guy on the right (is it maybe Gene Tenace?) and what about the guy fairly well hidden behind Berra? It looks like you need 1 more sig!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Who is the guy on the right (is it maybe Gene Tenace?) and what about the guy fairly well hidden behind Berra? It looks like you need 1 more sig!
It's Dennis Menke. Until I find one already signed by all four (Menke has passed) I will consider this one complete. :LOL:

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
One upgrade since my last post.

IMG_1893 (1).jpg
This is a big upgrade. This is his only Astros card and I've never seen another signed (though surely a few more do exist). He has now officially retired from Japanese baseball, so this will be tough for anyone to get done going forward.