Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The point I'm making is that the discussion was civil and productive, including the request regarding the contents by mansgame because so some that has bearing on the discussion that was taking place. It wasn't until George took the first shot that the thread went sideways. I'm a owe guy, its wasteful to use bubble mailers on low cost cards imo, others were respectfully disagreeing. Its called a good discussion.
Well said.Seems like you can't have a healthy debate on here anymore without someone getting bent out of shape or misinterpreting what you say.Guess it's only a matter of time before this thread gets locked too.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Well said.Seems like you can't have a healthy debate on here anymore without someone getting bent out of shape or misinterpreting what you say.Guess it's only a matter of time before this thread gets locked too.
Some of the issue is emotion and feeling are hard to interpret via text on a page. Also people don't think the same, so one may read it and get a different interpretation than someone else. One reason I don't get worked up about something not spoken to me. Life is too short to be worried about what someone else writes on a site.

This notice is required by law.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Do we have a lot of locked non-daily threads?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good news is [MENTION=10936]cakjerseys27[/MENTION] will probably get FCB bucks for all the activity he's created via this thread ;)

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So, made a trade with a member on here. Two cards for two cards. This is what came in the mail today. Notice, pwe, and not enough postage. Oh yea, not to mention that the envelope was ripped open and absolutly nothing inside. My first trade on this site, first bad experience lol. Not a great day.
View attachment 29163
I'm sorry the trade didn't go as planned, hopefully this does not prevent us from working a deal in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.