Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

So he did get blocked?

Actually, he was.
It's been recorded in suspensions and deserves no explanation as no suspensions do aside from those given to the person suspended. I've also explained it to a pertinent party, and it does regard what was posted publicly and - subsequently - in PM.

PMing does not give you leeway to throw personal attacks at the staff or the forum. Period.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Since you've ignored my attempt to contact you privately about the way you've gracefully bounded back from your shortened suspension, I'll tell you this publicly. Thin line.
That's great, because honestly, I will not be responding to your private messages as I do not trust you one bit. Anything you have to say to me will be said in public if you require a response.

A_Pharis

That's great, because honestly, I will not be responding to your private messages as I do not trust you one bit. Anything you have to say to me will be said in public if you require a response.

Great.

.Chris let me know how you went to him about it. He supported my decision.
Even though I thought you took some stretching shots in his message, I also read where you felt things get misinterpreted.

So - today - I lifted your suspension and even sent you a fairly pleasant welcome back:
Just wanted to let you know that I think you took the suspension really well. Chris explained the discussion between you two. At first, I stood strong, but I also think enforcing a full week on you is more than enough to get a point across. We don't want to lose any members, but we also don't want people talking down on the forum.
We appreciate all of our posters, and that - of course - includes you.
Your only response to that message was to come into this thread that was peacefully concluded just to stir the pot some more.

Now, I don't want you to mistake this next part.

I don't hold vendettas. Many people here have had personal issues with me in the past that they were able to get over...

That said - if you continue to attempt to push my buttons, I will ban you. It won't be personal. This forum has gone far too long with people thinking that the staff are just here to be pretty faces. No, we are here to actually try to promote positive interaction and limit the people who attempt to do nothing but be negative about the forum and its members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts