Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Weeks Hot List is LIVE.... and apparently a big deal on blow out.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Super Mod...I started in this thread asking the what and why was the problem not fixed when it was stated repeatedly in various ways that it was fixed. That's it.

I didn't "start" anything with Corry...I bluntly called him out for his defensive nitpicking comment to another user. Corry made a mistake and instead of owning up to the mistake and understanding the difference between arrested or charged and convicted...he got defensive. There are typically two common ways that people react to mistakes...own them or overreact and get defensive. That's the single flaw here, not the initial error/oversight.

Corry responded to me with his snarky response and it should have been over. You then come in to save the day with the accuracy of a front end loader being used to remove a nail from a wall by immediately calling me an "asshole" and going personal. Clearly my words stung you from a thread over a month ago, and for that I feel sad. Not for typing the words that I typed, but that you're so fragile that you seem to dwell on comments from someone you don't know.

There are a lot of people I disagree with, and that's the beauty of discussion and communication. But come on now, don't sell my disagreements short...there are a lot of people I disagree with...but not everyone is the fragile halfwit that you seem to be.

All of this drama aside, next time you attempt enter an adult conversation, I'll politely go tell you to go play in the yard and collect sticks.

So, in closing...go play in the yard and collect sticks.
So if i'd have not called you an asshole you'd have taken my point? Highly unlikely....

I am upset about your comments for one reason....the fact that you have no regard for kindness towards others. I did nothing in previous threads to warrant the personal attacks against me yet they kept coming even though I tried to debate you and keep personal feelings out of it. I call you an asshole for this when you start in on another person and you're now taking the high ground....when you accused me of doing this yesterday. This is rich.

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
So if i'd have not called you an asshole you'd have taken my point? Highly unlikely....

I am upset about your comments for one reason....the fact that you have no regard for kindness towards others. I did nothing in previous threads to warrant the personal attacks against me yet they kept coming even though I tried to debate you and keep personal feelings out of it. I call you an asshole for this when you start in on another person and you're now taking the high ground....when you accused me of doing this yesterday. This is rich.
Super Mod, seriously...is the notion of collecting sticks in the yard too much to handle?

Stating that I have "no regard for kindness towards others" is actually being an asshole, a lying misleading asshole actually. Still upset that little Sally chose someone else for the turnabout dance in junior high, so you throw a drink on her at the 20-year high school reunion? Seriously, your [sic] holding onto a conversation from over a month ago. Good god man, grow up.

Oh, and please, don't ever accuse me of "taking the high ground"...ugh that would be embarrassing. As for that aged thread where you made asinine points over and over again bastardizing whatever lunatic you got the information from...you were totally out of your league where opinions backed with actual facts and tangible items were being discussed. Yes, it was uncalled for to go after a nitwit such as yourself, but damn man...it was too easy. Then you fire back again and again blabbering sweet little nothings like Lucas trying to jump into the huddle (80's flick reference). It was great fun for everyone involved...at you're [sic] expense.

As for my value to this site and "kindness towards others" is there where an asshole would point to the scoreboard? (Oh and thanks for the couple extra dislikes Corry. I wish I could be that petty.)

scoreboard.png

So again, go play in the yard and collect sticks.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Super Mod, seriously...is the notion of collecting sticks in the yard too much to handle?

Stating that I have "no regard for kindness towards others" is actually being an asshole, a lying misleading asshole actually. Still upset that little Sally chose someone else for the turnabout dance in junior high, so you throw a drink on her at the 20-year high school reunion? Seriously, your [sic] holding onto a conversation from over a month ago. Good god man, grow up.

Oh, and please, don't ever accuse me of "taking the high ground"...ugh that would be embarrassing. As for that aged thread where you made asinine points over and over again bastardizing whatever lunatic you got the information from...you were totally out of your league where opinions backed with actual facts and tangible items were being discussed. Yes, it was uncalled for to go after a nitwit such as yourself, but damn man...it was too easy. Then you fire back again and again blabbering sweet little nothings like Lucas trying to jump into the huddle (80's flick reference). It was great fun for everyone involved...at you're [sic] expense.

As for my value to this site and "kindness towards others" is there where an asshole would point to the scoreboard? (Oh and thanks for the couple extra dislikes Corry. I wish I could be that petty.)

View attachment 18951

So again, go play in the yard and collect sticks.
Dude, you are delusional. You're the tallest midget on the basketball court here. Congrats? Oh no, im losing an internet popularity contest with you!

Again, if you act like this in real life (and I fully assume you do) one can see why you act the way you do here as well. Your posts with Corry reminded me of one thing, the way you have treated another member on this board without provocation....and it just so happened to be me so of course I am going to take issue to it. Continue the belittling all you want as nothing I say will stop you I'm sure. It's clearly the style you prefer. Being contrarian because its fun. Criticizing others because it's been done to you your whole life i'm sure.

You don't harbor a grudge when somebody says unfounded things about you? Really? And again, if we were in public this is stuff you would never dream of saying to ANYBODY, so why choose to continue to say it here?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Dude, you are delusional. You're the tallest midget on the basketball court here. Congrats? Oh no, im losing an internet popularity contest with you!

Again, if you act like this in real life (and I fully assume you do) one can see why you act the way you do here as well. Your posts with Corry reminded me of one thing, the way you have treated another member on this board without provocation....and it just so happened to be me so of course I am going to take issue to it. Continue the belittling all you want as nothing I say will stop you I'm sure. It's clearly the style you prefer. Being contrarian because its fun. Criticizing others because it's been done to you your whole life i'm sure.

You don't harbor a grudge when somebody says unfounded things about you? Really? And again, if we were in public this is stuff you would never dream of saying to ANYBODY, so why choose to continue to say it here?
Super Mod, please reread what I wrote to Corry.

If you really want to swing your dick around, make sure you're perfect.

The difference between "your" and "you're" is a lot different than the difference between "convicted" and "arrested." One is a common grammatical mistake (often due to fast typing, etc) while the other tells a different story completely.

Obviously it's your call, but if you want to get into a pissing match...prepare to get soaked.

Regardless, I'm glad you're proud of your column.

Yes, it came out more harshly than I wanted, but the message still holds true - the old adage of "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." He made a mistake, and then he got defensive. And maxe0213 got baited after he stated how writing that Hernandez was "convicted" when he wasn't was an error. Two members (Corry included) technically went after this member, but sadly your knightly duties only felt appropriate for my comment to Corry.

And for the record, nothing I've ever said about you is unfounded. Nothing. You can call me an asshole, and I can own that at times...but I'd rather be an asshole to some people some of the time than a mental halfwit throughout life.

Again with the "if we were in public" response? So what, you don't think I'd say what I said to Corry in real life? Good god man, there's nothing there. So you're saying you'd call me an asshole in public? Ask yourself that question, "why say it here?"

Oh well...this thread is creating some good traffic for the day.

Go play in the yard and collect sticks.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Super Mod, please reread what I wrote to Corry.

If you really want to swing your dick around, make sure you're perfect.

The difference between "your" and "you're" is a lot different than the difference between "convicted" and "arrested." One is a common grammatical mistake (often due to fast typing, etc) while the other tells a different story completely.

Obviously it's your call, but if you want to get into a pissing match...prepare to get soaked.

Regardless, I'm glad you're proud of your column.

Yes, it came out more harshly than I wanted, but the message still holds true - the old adage of "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." He made a mistake, and then he got defensive. And maxe0213 got baited after he stated how writing that Hernandez was "convicted" when he wasn't was an error. Two members (Corry included) technically went after this member, but sadly your knightly duties only felt appropriate for my comment to Corry.

And for the record, nothing I've ever said about you is unfounded. Nothing. You can call me an asshole, and I can own that at times...but I'd rather be an asshole to some people some of the time than a mental halfwit throughout life.

Again with the "if we were in public" response? So what, you don't think I'd say what I said to Corry in real life? Good god man, there's nothing there. So you're saying you'd call me an asshole in public? Ask yourself that question, "why say it here?"

Oh well...this thread is creating some good traffic for the day.

Go play in the yard and collect sticks.
I've never met anybody with as flippant an attitude about others as you. That's all I am saying. Nobody has ever called me a mental halfwit (besides you behind the anonymity of an internet message board) so either A. everybody is too kind to do this in person or B. nobody thinks this besides you, which backs up my point that you are truly in a special league of your own.

Nobody here is keeping score (besides you). Nobody here takes things to a personal level (besides you). All I am asking is that you fall in line with the behavior of the community...one that you choose to come spend your time at. Say what you want about my opinion or Corry's article, but personal criticism and the way you speak to people isn't necessary or welcome here. Treat this and the people here like you would in real life and the community is a much happier place, thats all.

I don't like several people on this board, but if I went on a personal crusade to piss on everybody I didn't like and every member did the same we wouldn't get much else done.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Good to see Jeff is still interested in checking out the members of our members. Multiple PMs to get the famed "Levy Collection" sent to him...the lawyer gets mad props for his incredible (and constant) transformations.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
All this over Aaron Hernandez legal status, honestly who gives a crap about this dumbass. Convicted not convicted anyone looking at this can see this guy is a clown of epic proportions. Sad that we are arguing the status of this chump.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Predatorkj thinks these posts are overly lengthy
That's my fault.

Sometimes when you get called an asshole for not being an asshole, you become a belittling asshole to the accuser. And then you repeat. Again. And again.

What can I say, I'm not perfect...nor Super.

Latest posts