Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning, work again, then a game tonight, which I’m gunna be a bit late to, but if I don’t get there, the kids can’t play cuz our head coach is out this game due to parent drama…I love coaching the kids, hate the stupid drama

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Glad to see the Twins have an evening game this series, just wish it was the game on Tuesday. These 2 o'clock games make it rough. I do put the game on my phone at my desk, but would prefer sitting at home watching

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Haven't seen confirmation yet but it seems like Topps is doing a Promo with Taco Bell where a TacoFractor of the first guy to get a SB in the World Series can be sent in for a $15,000 Taco Bell gift card...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! It took forever to get my Topps Bob Ross order to go through. I took a chance and ordered two. Thought that was the problem. Didn't see a limit posted.

Now it shows SOLD OUT.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Haven't seen confirmation yet but it seems like Topps is doing a Promo with Taco Bell where a TacoFractor of the first guy to get a SB in the World Series can be sent in for a $15,000 Taco Bell gift card...
So, then you have to eat 15 grand of Taco Bell food ?

Yuck:poop:

Members online

Latest posts