Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 4/18*********

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Strong Guatemalan coffee today!!!
Great come back last night for the Yankees against Boston, with a Gardner grand slam!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Made a trade for what will easily be a top 5 PC item. Picking it up next weekend when I make a trip for a couple of games in the cities. The downfall is I told the guy I could get him a set of Twins retired numbers made by the time I leave for the cities Thursday night to trade him. The time consuming pieces (the numbers themselves, outlining them) aren't scheduled to show up until Saturday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all, not doing much today...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
It's turning into a pretty slow day here at work. It was a little bit of a rush this morning. Had a container show up for a load that wasn't even started yet. Then we had a transfer load come in and then another outbound bulk load showed up shortly after that. The container took 2.5-3 hours to get loaded up.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Found a nice little surprise at my mom's last night. I left some stuff there when I moved (that's normal right?). And there happened to be a 2016 Bowman blaster there. I had opened the packs, but stuck the cards back in the packs. Flipping through them I found a Fernando Tatis paper, Tatis Chrome, and a Vladimir Guerrero Chrome. Also found a Shannon Stewart 2005 Opening Day game used locker tag.

4 day weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Just rub it in.

Latest posts