Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

11 (ish) hour shift today after a nice day off. Supposed to be damn hot already for Friday and Saturday.

We had about a week and a half of spring…

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
12 hour shift #3 this week. 3 more to go. Supposed to be 5 of us here and it's just me and my supervisor. 911 calls might end up on hold today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's fricking nuts!
Tell me about it! We are thinking of going to the brewery tomorrow night since my birthday is on Sunday, and they are having a food truck come in for the night Friday. But then I'm supposed to go to a baseball game on Saturday. One of the kids in Jayme's class took a thank you note to her for me on their last day of school, thanking me for the baseball cards and with a ticket to get into their tournament Saturday. We figured we'd go for a little bit of the game at least

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

"Only" 8 more hours here.

The nice weather makes it extra slow business wise, which makes it seem even longer. Double ugh...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Normally for a sales job the phone ringing non-stop would be great! BUT, I'm licensed in Missouri & Kansas and the calls are coming from all over the US. Apparently some scammer is spoofing my phone number. People are calling screaming at me to stop calling them. Ugh!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Normally for a sales job the phone ringing non-stop would be great! BUT, I'm licensed in Missouri & Kansas and the calls are coming from all over the US. Apparently some scammer is spoofing my phone number. People are calling screaming at me to stop calling them. Ugh!
i hate the phone get scam calls seems everyday. my sister called me once at 330am "are you asleep?"
i told her no i was sky diving and hung up.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, crisis averted at work for the most part. Was out in the warehouse this morning where they were bagging beans. Was just taking a look to see how many were done, and they were a little over 300 done by 8:30 this morning, which is a pretty good start when you're doing 2000 bags a day. Walked away, but then glanced back to see they were using the wrong bags. So a little over 300 bags of beans had to be cut open and dumped from the boxcar.

Me being an idiot volunteered to help and did most of the work.

Members online

Latest posts