Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Had to put a stop on my debit card . someone in juniper fla just got gas 44.96 . have to go to the main branch and get another card.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
6 AM sorting cards UGH --- Expos / Sonics / Bullets / traded -different uniform , off center / damaged have filled a medium tote . Most of those will go to little league teams FREE . When you can get a child to read , do stats - math , play sports that's one less in trouble . Can't put a price tag on that . I average 100 packs of 15/20 cards given away each night . I've had young adults walk up to me and say I gave them a pack YEARS AGO --LOL . Many other people at games thank me for doing this . One of my main replies =" I was raised this way ".

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning gents!

It’s always amazing yo look at how random perfect games are. Some of the guys who’ve done it had such lousy careers…

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

The haze/smoke is pretty bad today. Not as bad as up north or Midwest but definitely worse than earlier this week…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts