Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 7/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHH that early morning dip in pool -----motion light came on last night -SKUNK ---reduced time in pool . This morning neighbor let dogs out she has a fence but I have a wall LOL.
Almost finished sorting to teams last 40,000 cards i picked up . Star Wars / women of Marvel / Lone Ranger /sports ---
NOW COFFEE

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
AAHH that early morning dip in pool -----motion light came on last night -SKUNK ---reduced time in pool . This morning neighbor let dogs out she has a fence but I have a wall LOL.
Almost finished sorting to teams last 40,000 cards i picked up . Star Wars / women of Marvel / Lone Ranger /sports ---
NOW COFFEE
Hi,
I’m still interested in sportscaster cards, Disney, planes, etc cards

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning dudes. Been a MINUTE. Good to see some familiar faces still around here and some new ones. Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the summer. Belle cards have dried up over last year but have added a few gems. Looking into the new 2023 Leaf stuff but can't get really jazzed up about it all and how many there are and price points. Anyway, have a good week dudes. Drop me a line if you want to catch up in the DM.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts