Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Had a great day of autograph collecting in Salem, yesterday. Got all of the Lynchburg players I needed.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
About 90 percent of the phone calls I get on my home phone are scams. :cautious:
I think the scammers are on vacation before school starts. I've only had two of them call today and one told me to F-Off, I was wasting his time. My day is never really complete until I'm told to F-Off by a scammer.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I don't think I ever had a phone scammer say that to me. I had one scammer threaten to show up at my door some day. I told him not to come empty handed. He didn't seem to get what I meant.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I don't think I ever had a phone scammer say that to me. I had one scammer threaten to show up at my door some day. I told him not to come empty handed. He didn't seem to get what I meant.
Oh, I definitely start it. I either screw with them letting them think I'm interested or tell them they came into my life uninvited and I have the right to tell them they are a scam artist and hope they enjoy the afterlife in hell. That's when they start ranting.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I had one scammer call recently and demanded to talk to my wife. I told her that my wife has been gone for almost 2 years. She kept insisting to talk to her. I got very nasty quick.

Members online