Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD****9/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Rainy and gloomy today, was really hoping for harvest to be able to keep rolling. Have a trade team showing up here this morning. Haven't heard where they are all from yet.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Four hours at the Dr.'s office yesterday X-rays, tests and catching up. We've been friends for probably 30 years. I have some lower spinal issues that's probably causing a sciatic nerve pain. Got anti inflammatory and pain meds. Hate pain meds! And some at home stretches to do. If this doesn't work it will be MRI time. Hate MRI's more than pain meds!

Oh well, Great weather! Low 60's with rain coming in tonight or tomorrow. I need to mow but a couple hours sitting on a riding mower probably isn't a good idea for now.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Four hours at the Dr.'s office yesterday X-rays, tests and catching up. We've been friends for probably 30 years. I have some lower spinal issues that's probably causing a sciatic nerve pain. Got anti inflammatory and pain meds. Hate pain meds! And some at home stretches to do. If this doesn't work it will be MRI time. Hate MRI's more than pain meds!

Oh well, Great weather! Low 60's with rain coming in tonight or tomorrow. I need to mow but a couple hours sitting on a riding mower probably isn't a good idea for now.
coached three of my doctors 1972

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

Glad it seems to be nothing too serious,
Hope the stretches and meds help!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app