Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Thursday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Last work day for me, this week. Thankful! Sick kiddos the last couple days and I've gotten very little sleep. Stupid weather is wreaking havoc on people.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

33d92f6f-b15e-44f5-b9b1-de06719b92cf_zpsf621c57d.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Will be busy entering softball schedules into spreadsheet and starting to assign umpires today.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Drove back to school this morning. Got class in 40 minutes now. I'll be going back home tomorrow morning for the weekend. I was supposed to go to the doctor yesterday, but ended up canceling since my reaction is almost completely gone. Didn't see a reason to pay the doctor bill if its getting better now

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey guys, frickin' blizzard here. When is this going to stop?

Holy crap man that sucks. You'll get your garden in this season around July I predict.

Morning Kiddies.
Had a good friend of mine fix my garage door yesterday.Even though he works for a good company and is in the carpenters Union. He said he only wanted the price of the springs and that was it. I still paid him for his time and he traveled about 30 miles to get here. And it only took him about 30 minutes to complete the job. :lol:

I know he saved me some money, But I was not going to let him just do it for nothing for his time.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hate you Yahoo. Got a text last night telling me I needed to change my password on one of my Yahoo accounts. It was do to some security breach or what ever.
So I do last night. But today I see this when I go to log in to check my e-mail (I use this for BS stuff I don't want in my regular account) and now I have to change it a fracking again. I had trouble remembering it the last time (last year) they did the same thing over the target bull crap. Oh geez

We’re asking users to change their passwords due to recent security incidents online. While Yahoo systems were not affected, we may take extra precaution and lock accounts when we detect unusual activity. To restore access, please change your password.
Current Password
show

New Password

show

Confirm New Password
show What's the risk to my account? The security risk to your account may be related to:

• Unusual login activity
  • A virus or fraud on another site you've accessed recently (especially if you use the same password elsewhere)
Tips for a strong password

And I thought passwords were encryted. I tried use something close to my name and it told I can't use any part of me name. The I tried to change it with something like it was before and it said I can't use any part of my username, even thought I have about 5 times in the past.
So it has a key logger on there own password spot WTF

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning. It's prep for inventory day in my warehouse day.. Yay me.
It wouldn't be bad but before I left for Iowa I was ordering 50% of the product for the warehouse, now that I'm back they don't want me having anything to ask for more pay about so some corporate dude in sumner, Washington looks at numbers on a screen and orders. Needless to say, I have 2-3x as much crap as I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts