Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To any investors: Are you continuing to buy cards right now or have you stopped buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I've definitely increased my buying, even branching out slightly to a few other players that I've enjoyed for the past 20-25 years but never actively pursued until now. For this reason I plan to go through my collection this weekend and list while the gettin' is good.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Erstad stuff I need has been really thin for a few months. Same for Bucky Jacobsen, although I only need super rare stuff.

I'm picking up a few other things that I plan to flip eventually.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since I am retired I have been selling some of the cards I picked up in the past.. There are more Edgar Martinez collectors now and I'm getting rid of my dupes..

I listed this card on EBAY last night and sold it within an hour :)

Attachments

• griffey-500-sale.JPG
    griffey-500-sale.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 33

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
All of Griffey Jr's rookies, auto's and game-used have been red hot. Now is the time to sell if you can use the cash.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Since I am retired I have been selling some of the cards I picked up in the past.. There are more Edgar Martinez collectors now and I'm getting rid of my dupes..

$500? Why?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

💡

500HRAUTO.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
For the record, I am not a Leaf Employee. I'd be curious to know who added that under my name.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
For the record, I am not a Leaf Employee. I'd be curious to know who added that under my name.

Me too actually. I was going to text you to see if there was something I didn't know about..

Mods, can you help this Famous Bowman Scout out and remove this designation??

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not an investor in cardboard, I'm a collector. But I've been buy a lot more and not selling anything.

I think that people selling on eBay right now are taking a big risk because mail delivery is a lot slower than usual due to the coronavirus pandemic. Buyers should understand and be more patient but you're still going to get some who are quick to leave some type of negative feedback because they don't see the big picture.

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I think that people selling on eBay right now are taking a big risk because mail delivery is a lot slower than usual due to the coronavirus pandemic. Buyers should understand and be more patient but you're still going to get some who are quick to leave some type of negative feedback because they don't see the big picture.

really ? i always print my own postage and place packages in my mailbox out here in the middle of the sticks for pickup and i havent seen any delay at all in time of delivery.. .i do realize i've only sold and shipped about 20-25 packages in 2020 , but so far the longest any of them took for delivery was 4 days from south carolina to california - and that included a sunday - with most taking exactly 3 days and several as fast as 2 days to go halfway across the country....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts