Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To any investors: Are you continuing to buy cards right now or have you stopped buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

I think that people selling on eBay right now are taking a big risk because mail delivery is a lot slower than usual due to the coronavirus pandemic. Buyers should understand and be more patient but you're still going to get some who are quick to leave some type of negative feedback because they don't see the big picture.

I haven't had any issues with post office. Only thing that was possible issues are international shipping.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I remember Bucky Jacobsen's key rookie card being in 1999 Bowman Chrome. He was on the Brewers.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Weren't these in the 100ish dollar range?

They used to be as recent as 3-4 months ago, yes, but Canseco's Gem Mint graded rookies have really been spiking for whatever reason. He's never going to make the Hall of Fame because of his steroid use and he wasn't that popular so not sure why.

Last edited:

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Someone just bought a 1989 Topps Tiffany Steve Avery and then I had a separate order where someone bought the 1990 Tiffany Traded of Justice and Olerud and a 1989 Tiffany Sheffield.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Anyone want to invest in these? Graded them in the early 1990s and never did another submission because I was so disappointed. Do these looks like they were accurately graded?

Attachments

• Image (16).jpg
    Image (16).jpg
    760.9 KB · Views: 19

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Basically yes at least for a PSA 10 Jordan RC right now unless you're a millionaire.

I think $100,000 will do it.

I had a friend that picked up a Jordan rookie in the early 1990s. He was afraid to get it graded because he thought someone might swap it out. He still has it raw and claims it is a perfect card. He's lucky he didn't get it graded though, he probably would have sold it.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I think $100,000 will do it.

I had a friend that picked up a Jordan rookie in the early 1990s. He was afraid to get it graded because he thought someone might swap it out. He still has it raw and claims it is a perfect card. He's lucky he didn't get it graded though, he probably would have sold it.

I think that would be a great concern in such a hot market...you have to think there are a bunch of people out there that will look to do something dishonest.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Why are these on fire?

These are getting some crazy prices!
Looks like this joehardi52 character has an embossing press and made his own 1/1. I don't know a ton about the Project 2020 set, but the archives don't show any 1/1s. Someone may have gotten screwed.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Why are these on fire?

These are getting some crazy prices!

looks llike these are through topps....

#2.jpg